Mexico Microbiology Technical Manager Empleos vacantes en Merieux Nutrisciences Ciudad de México
Merieux Nutrisciences Ciudad de México requiere con urgencia la posición de Mexico Microbiology Technical Manager siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Mexico Microbiology Technical Manager Empleos vacantes en Merieux Nutrisciences Ciudad de México Empleos Detalles:
MANDATORY: At least 3 years of microbiology food testing experience and advanced microbiological background.
The incumbent provides technical and analytical support for pre-determined Silliker locations, by ensuring that laboratory procedures are being performed within specified technical, analytical or quality guidelines, ensuring that the testing requirements are implemented correctly. This position serves as a technical resource to assigned regional laboratories to trouble shoot deviations from methodologies and the quality system. The role provides ongoing technical support related to method and process implementations. This role provides microbiological technical guidance and expertise to clients.
1. Provide guidance and leadership in the development, implementation of workflow processes, in area of expertise, as part of continuous improvement projects.
2. Identify, implement and monitor critical elements of the laboratory quality systems and standard operating procedures in all business units to ensure consistency of practices and the issuance of accurate and reliable test results.
3. Evaluate and harmonize laboratory methodology, technology and equipment for existing and future services.
4. Ensure laboratory operating systems are in compliance with quality, safety and productivity goals. Standardize laboratory operating systems within assigned business units as appropriate.
5. Understand the proficiency testing process and how results are reported to the laboratories. Track Silliker performance and corrective actions on microbiology proficiency programs. Review and ensure root cause analysis is appropriate and effective corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
6. Review laboratory control chart data to ensure that the laboratories are appropriately identifying and addressing unsatisfactory data.. Identify and trend common errors related to laboratory control samples. In conjunction with Corporate Quality, reduce identified network trends of unsatisfactory data.
7. Review laboratories’ management control of non-conformances related to area of expertise to ensure appropriate root cause was identified and effective corrective action was taken in a timely manner.
8. Assist laboratory management in reducing non-reproducible results through identification of root cause and assignment of effective corrective actions.
9. Evaluate systems that have potential for errors and work directly with company experts to determine appropriate changes to these processes that will eliminate the potential for error.
10. Lead technical staff within their region of concern by sharing technical knowledge, best practices and other communications as appropriate.
11. Develop systems that ensure the technical competency of personnel within the business units and assist in the training of employees for new and existing methods and quality related processes in area of expertise.
12. Develop and present training programs to support technical knowledge within the region of responsibility.
13. Assist in auditing of methods in use by the network laboratories
14. Assist in the generation, review and approval of technical SOPs as appropriate
15. Maintain knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and other systems such as ZetaSafe that is required to complete job responsibilities.
16. Prepare, maintain,update and translate Microbiology methods, forms and standard operating procedures associated with microbiology according to standard company guidelines to meet client and regulatory requirements.
17. Review laboratories’ requests for LIMS code changes or additions for completeness before they are submitted for approval. Assist laboratories in the verification of code changes.This position has the responsibility and authority to initiate action to prevent or minimize departures from the quality system or test procedures.
18. Work directly with leaders to ensure continuous quality improvement in the quality assurance processes.
19. Responsibility and authority in conjunction with the Lab Directors: (a) to cease specific analyses when evidence from the quality system indicated the process is not in control and the qualities of the results are compromised as a result of the non-conformances and (b) to restart work and communicate the resumption of work to Corporate Sales and Quality groups.
20. Serve as the Tier 2 and Tier 3 resource to Customer Care and sales as appropriate to provide guidance and technical expertise to clients and company personnel across the organization to understand and solve technical problems and issues and provide support and feedback to customers
21. Coordinate and implement appropriate special projects as related to microbiology within the business units.
22. Perform other related duties as required.
Advanced knowledge in Food Science typically obtained from a Masters of Science degree or higher in Food Science, Microbiology or Biology along with at least 3 years of microbiology food testing experience and advanced microbiological background. The incumbent must have analytical abilities to analyze and interpret analytical data and quality control data accurately. A broad knowledge of laboratory procedures and policies is necessary to support employee training initiatives. Knowledge of LIMS and ZetaSafe is required to work effectively in each system. This position requires attention to consistency and detail, sound judgment, leadership, planned schedules, commitment to teamwork and close communication with departmental representatives and external customers to effectively provide support. Strong verbal, written and computer skills are required to provide and obtain information effectively.