Field Technical Specialist Sls Empleos vacantes en Pall Ciudad de México
Pall Ciudad de México requiere con urgencia la posición de Field Technical Specialist Sls siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Field Technical Specialist Sls Empleos vacantes en Pall Ciudad de México Empleos Detalles:
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit www.pall.com/green .
- Lead moderate size and/or support large-scale projects from initial conception through completion.
- Ability to review customer processes and collect all necessary requirements and/or data pertaining to specific projects.
- Maintain constant communication with Sales and Distributors on customer support to projects, as to project objectives and testing status.
- Evaluate and analyze results to find solutions relative to customer requirements, problems and opportunities.
- Design experiments and issue job orders to the laboratories. Work independently on in house and field projects.
- Ability to conduct in-house laboratory testing or field testing in connection with the projects.
- Compose SLS technical reports for the projects for submission to customers (both external and internal).
- Liaise with customers and work with customers on projects, be able to represent Pall technically at customer, and travel and present information to customers.
- Be familiar with pertinent Pall product lines and the expected performance data and be familiar with the types of projects in the laboratory.
- Reporting of SLS projects through global project database.
- Participates in customer presentations as required.
- Performs other related activities as required.
- Understands and complies with all company Quality, Safety and Security, Finance and HR policies and procedures as related to this position, including reading all relevant safety literature, using the required protective equipment and practicing good housekeeping.
- Design and assemble test equipment and test stands.
- Construct test circuits for standard and specialized evaluations.
- Perform standard tests and adhere to written test procedures. Troubleshoot standard equipment.
- Perform non-standard tests and troubleshoot nonstandard equipment.
- Operate all lab and test equipment proficiently.
- Be aware of pertinent observations, expected testing results, and data analysis.
- Document work in lab notebook.
- Disassemble and clean test equipment and work area.
- Analyze data, write and assist in checking laboratory reports.
- Adhere to laboratory safety and maintenance policies. Suggest ideas/action to improve laboratory safety and maintenance policies.
- Repeat of in-house testing responsibilities.
- Provide extensive on site test support.
- Contact customer/sales engineer/distributor to obtain all necessary testing information, safety considerations, and travel requirements. Arrange trip and testing schedule.
- Write field reports.
- Experience and predisposition to work in field trials at the customers sites.
- Dynamic profile, prepared to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced culture. High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a team. High level of initiative.
- End user for MS Office Package (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Desired ERP knowledge.
- Availability for frequent travel (+40%).
- Advanced in English.
Job Function: Science
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Mexico-DIF-Mexico City