Talent Management Coordinator Empleos vacantes en Pepsico Ciudad de México
Pepsico Ciudad de México requiere con urgencia la posición de Talent Management Coordinator siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Talent Management Coordinator Empleos vacantes en Pepsico Ciudad de México Empleos Detalles:
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Talent Management Coordinator
This role is accountable for driving Mexico talent analytical processes and tools to identify workforce and organizational outcomes and establish local metrics as an output. This role also serves as a business partner to the HRBPs in terms of talent acceleration programs (PACH), leads the key talent external certifications (CONAPRED, Top Companies, etc..) and ensures the correct connections with LATAM CoE Talent Management for tools, processes and to leverage best practices por Mexico.
- Lead PACH talent acceleration strategy by the design, definition, implementation of the PACH Program; ensuring participants retention and career growth to promote Mexico bench sufficiency.
- Deploy communication & training of the PACH Program and leads program coordination with HRLs.
- Develops talent analytics to deliver robust data, analysis and Talent Management insights for talent discussions and career decisions. Facilitates the identification of talent analytic insights and ensures the correct plans and guidance to the HRBPs. Ensures the alignment of talent analytic priorities with business strategic growth and annual operating plans
- Execute the local deployment of broad based Talent Management tools and frameworks as per CoE defined strategies. Able to contract and influence Sector CoE to ensure that Sector generate initiatives meet local needs
- Provide expert guidance and governance of PACH, Talent Analytics and External Certifications to the organization by ensuring the correct connections and alignment to key business priorities (Functional, Sector and OU Priorities)
- Lead Talent Management Budget by the definition, development, communication and close follow up with Finance and Total Rewards team to ensure a sustainable budget administration.
Experience and profile
- 3+ years of experience as HRBP or HR Specialist
- English 100%
- Business administration, Industrial Relations, Industrial Engineer or similar
- Strong analytical skills – able to use data to articulate a strong business case
- Able to work and lead multiple projects through different phases simultaneously
- Communication and Collaboration Skills– able to guide teams through process and ensure actions are completed
- Proven experience designing Communication schemes to support success of programmes
- Creative problem solver who see connections in data
- Broad Talent Analytics and Predictive Analytics
- Facilitation skills
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Application for non-pregnancy and HIV medical certificates as a requirement for entry and stay at PepsiCo is prohibited
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Job Category: Recursos Humanos y personal
Job Type: Indefinido