Office Coordinator Mexico Empleos vacantes en Twitter Ciudad de México
Twitter Ciudad de México requiere con urgencia la posición de Office Coordinator Mexico siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Office Coordinator Mexico Empleos vacantes en Twitter Ciudad de México Empleos Detalles:
Who We Are:
We are looking for a Office Coordinator to be based in our Mexico City office. This role will also remotely oversee our Miami office operations.
This role will report to the REW Regional Manager for Latin America (LATAM) Operations.
You’re very comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence. You know how to have fun at work, and bring enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to build and maintain innovative office spaces that facilitate one of the world’s most important platforms.
This role is critical in promoting culture and creates and elevates programs and amenities that make employees love coming to work every day. Must have a passion for supporting and maintaining a world-class workspace that inspires staff to do their best work. #LoveWhereYouWork
What You’ll Do:
- Provide the ultimate Guest Experience to everyone who comes to our offices! Greet all visitors and process through Twitter’s digital guest system through our Serviced Office provider. Provide hospitality and notify host employees. Maintain a clean and attractive reception lobby.
- Act as Twitter’s suite liaison with our Serviced Office providers in Mexico City and remotely in Miami with respect to day-to-day operations, e.g. to coordinate building services, amenities, etc. and relaying information on behalf of Serviced Office provider to local staff regarding office closures, parking garage, building repairs, etc.
- Serve as primary contact for all deliveries coming into building. Manage shipping and receiving for business mail, notifying recipients as required.
- Manage all office requests using Twitter’s internal work order ticketing system. Respond in a timely manner per the established department metrics. Answer questions and perform tasks as requested. Escalate when necessary. Engage outside parties as required to fulfill tasks (repairs, etc.) Ensure that top customer service levels are being met via prompt, friendly response.
- Maintain office floorplan, seating and headcount charts with up-to-date information. Coordinate approved moves. Provide reporting as requested.
- On-site point of contact for vendor relations. Ensure service providers are meeting contract Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Onboard new vendors, establish Purchase Orders (POs), and be point person for any payment or invoicing issues. Responsible for providers of food services, office supplies, interior plants, appliances, furniture, parking, pest control, janitorial, maintenance, shipping, carting, movers, ergonomic adjustments and HVAC, etc.
- Team with on-site Twitter Corporate Security contact to ensure adherence to building and suite access; emergency preparedness, evacuation and response protocols; badging; coverage for after-hours maintenance, etc.
- Review all vendor invoices, work with providers if any discrepancies, and ensure timely payment.
- Develop office Annual Operating Expense (OPEX) budget, manage to it, work with Regional Manager and Finance/FP&A on quarterly analysis and reforecasting, variance explanations, etc.
- Manage pantry/snack services, arranging catering for small events and meeting with clients.
- Manage staff parking accounts, collect payment and maintain records.
- Coordinate company New Hires and Departures with HR, IT and Corporate Security.
- Inventory, order, and replenish office supplies/stationery stock as required.
- Ensure that conference rooms, print areas, kitchen and all common spaces are tidy, in working order and well stocked.
- Work closely with local leadership on all business unit needs. Provide high touch service in response to requests or issues from local Leadership.
- Promote and support culture of office and company through communication and local actions to maintain engagement of the local office staff. Team with REW Global Events, Marketing, Brand Strategy, etc. on global initiatives.
- Provide support for events within the office. Plan, organize and execute approval internal and office events as directed. Coordinate food with on-site provider, or external supplier as necessary. Coordinate logistics and space setup. Work with janitorial staff to make sure all spaces are prepped for events and promptly cleaned and reset after. Work with Security and to coordinate all guest access to space to ensure a positive guest experience. Liaise with ITSys for any A/V or IT needs. Team with Global Events team as necessary on applicable events.
- Plan and coordinate two off-site events per year - Summer Picnic and Holiday Party.
- Work with our external staffing company to cover with temporary staffing of the Mexico City, for sick/vacation coverage.
- Team with Global Design & Construction function within REW on any office improvement projects.
- Other similar responsibilities, consistent with the above, to be assigned.
- Proven ability work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing business environment.
- Qualified candidate will have a track record of maintaining and tracking processes and procedures for facilities support.
- Demonstrated analytical skills necessary for the collation of data and production of information in a corporate setting.
- Proven ability to manage internal customer relationship with an emphasis on prompt, respectful service.
- Strong written and verbal communication with an emphasis on prompt, friendly communications.
- Proven ability to work across different time zones and remotely manage people and operations.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- BA/BS degree in business, management, operations or equivalent combination of education a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in office management or facilities management operations in Mexico. Prior experience supporting special events a plus.
- Proficient in Mac environment, Google docs, Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to travel as needed.