Demand And Supply Planning Supervisor Mexico Empleos vacantes en Shire Pharmaceuticals Ciudad de México
Shire Pharmaceuticals Ciudad de México requiere con urgencia la posición de Demand And Supply Planning Supervisor Mexico siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Demand And Supply Planning Supervisor Mexico Empleos vacantes en Shire Pharmaceuticals Ciudad de México Empleos Detalles:
This position reports to the Head of Supply Chain, Northern of Latin America, is responsible for leading Demand and Supply planning processes for Shire portfolio and product launches in Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica and Panama commercial markets, in alignment with commercial and the country head and according with SC NOLA guidance, with the objective of meeting customer and market demands, while achieving service level, inventory, and cost targets.
The role is also accountable for building and maintaining communication channels among all Technical Operations and Commercial groups while collaborating with other support functions such as Finance, Regulatory and QA team.
Importance 1 – 50% of time
The incumbent leads and/or collaborates on the building of demand and supply plan, perform reserves analysis, review weekly sales accuracy, monitor short dated products, create purchase orders and submit to manufacturing customer services contacts.
Importance 2 – 30% of time
Manage relationship with commercial team and key stakeholders in order to understand the commercial strategy and translate into the S&OP process to guarantee adequate service level, with no product disruptions and keeping proper inventory levels at the country level. While align with supply capabilities and impact the value proposition of the company, growth business and improve customer experience.
Importance 3 – 20% of time
The incumbent leads and/or collaborates on the logistics aspects of: Demand and Supply logistics processes, plan and direct daily and weekly activities of support line extensions, product launches and drive flawless execution across cross-functional team, and outside providers, within overall project timeline or customer.
Ensure quality and completeness of demand signal and align with regional launch leads to ensure successful (NPI) product introductions
Participate in tender process to understand SC is involved and business requirements are identified for supply.
Education & Experience Requirements
- BS/4-year college degree in materials management, logistics, business or a related discipline.
- Good knowledge and understanding of all aspects of SC, local regulations and project management.
- Academic extracurricular and minimum 5-7 year work experience in relevant industry areas such as Bioscience, Pharmaceutical and FMCG or highly regulated and compliance industry, cold chain/temperature controlled products.
- Drives results through team leadership and self.
- Complete, in-depth understanding of all aspects of the pharmaceutical business and cold chain Logistics / Supply chain strategies including total delivered cost, profitability, and service levels.
- Strong communication skills (with staff, colleagues, suppliers, and senior management) both written, oral and presentations.
- Strong demonstration of use of critical thinking and problem solving skills to address, correct, and prevent issues or make best decisions.
- Embraces change, challenges status quo and makes recommendations for improvements to products and processes. Creates tools that help simplify job tasks and shares or implements these with others.
- Strong ability to work in ambiguity and simplify the complex into operational processes with sustainable results.
- Able to work in fast-moving environment; work well under pressure (different tasks at the same time).Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Oriented to Results.
- Customer focus.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Fluency in Spanish, English.
- Experience working with multiple sites/locations.
- Experience interfacing with regulatory bodies and working on regulatory submissions.
- Detailed knowledge in global logistics (transportation, warehouse, distribution).
- Ability to travel approx. 10% (Domestic and International travel to Shire Affiliates).