Learning Supervisor Empleos vacantes en Pepsico Ciudad de México
Pepsico Ciudad de México requiere con urgencia la posición de Learning Supervisor siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Learning Supervisor Empleos vacantes en Pepsico Ciudad de México Empleos Detalles:
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
HR Learning Sr Supervisor
Collaborate with Functional Leaders and their teams on the design and develop of the virtual learning plan according to key functional capabilities all across LATAM region and Global teams.
Build the virtual learning functional virtual learning strategy across LATAM, supporting the Functional teams, SDT´s teams, and HRBP´s with the virtual tools we offer as PepsiCo University, lead the compliance agenda for LATAM and ensure the onsite and virtual deployment; collaborate with the Sr. Director LATAM Security Leader in the sector agenda. Ensure the application of the budget for the virtual developments all across LATAM.
- Support the learning strategy and training plans for the Functional areas with the virtual tools that we offers as PepsiCo University
- Design the leadership virtual training agenda according to the Leadership Excellence Framework Model
- Ensure the compliance deployment with the support of HRBP´s and SDT Teams across LATAM
- Support the OU Leaders in virtual Town Halls and communication sessions
- Communicate the Virtual learning Strategy for the Functional team to SDT’s leaders and their teams
- Develop virtual strategies and specifics data scorecard to the Functional Team, HRBP´s and SDT teams
- Point person for Global Fictional Colleges
- Learning Management System Gatekeeper for LATAM
- Support the Sr. Director LATAM Security Leader with virtual learning solutions
- Support and represent the Learning COE in the compliance forums
- Provide recommendation and virtual learning solution to LATAM Functional teams
- Enable the Learning SDT teams to became Virtual Training Coordinators
- Guarantee the Global Functional colleges target 10 objective
- Administrate and apply the budget for the virtual developments across LATAM
Experience and profile
- Strategic capabilities to develop a sector virtual training plan
- Able to design and develop virtual learning programs and training offer
- Analytics and Data skills to define and consolidate and high valued scorecards
- Analytic thinking to identify key learning needs and demands for Functional areas
- Communication skills to interact with Senior Leaders across LATAM
- Presentation skills to sell a high impact strategy
- Collaborate extensively across multiple geographies and functions
- Understand the leadership model to design virtual training offers align to it
- Influence and leadership skills, to work with different teams and ensure the deployment of the virtual training agenda
- Project leadership experience, including design and planning
- Generate trust with key stakeholders, because of the long distance support we offers as a virtual team
- Multicultural thinking to understand other perspectives or realities
- Innovation skills shown on the develop of virtual learning solutions
- Business knowledge
- Research, design and training program development skills
- Align global, sector and local programs to provide a unify training offer
- Full domain of English language
- Medium domain of Portuguese language
- Knowledge and Management virtual platforms, tools and learning management systems
- Domain how to create and program a virtual course
- Deep knowledge of Learning HR Processes
- Ability to manage complex project plans and coordinate activities across multiple workgroups and roles
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it´s possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
It´s a temporary position (for 6 months) with the opportunity to be extended according to results
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.