Supervisor Asociado Produccion Empleos vacantes en Flex Aguascalientes
Flex Aguascalientes requiere con urgencia la posición de Supervisor Asociado Produccion siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Supervisor Asociado Produccion Empleos vacantes en Flex Aguascalientes Empleos Detalles:
The Associate Production Supervisor will be based in Aguascalientes. Experience with personnel management, leads a team comprising individual professional and prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates :
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Intermediate English.
- Experience with personnel management.
- Management of daily production plan.
- Leads a team comprising individual professional
- Provides technical/operational advice to project teams.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- May act as principal interface between the operation
- May train and coach junior operators.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction
- Assists in department budget planning and manage department expenses.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in addition to 6 years of operations experience.
- Demonstrates expertise in complex functional/technical area or broad breadth of knowledge in multiple areas
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Participates in creating functional processes or technologies.
- Provides input to functional strategic plans and objectives for site.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.